Publications on Differential Privacy
- Mycelium: Large-Scale Distributed Graph Queries with Differential Privacy.
Edo Roth, Karan Newatia, Yiping Ma, Ke Zhong, Sebastian Angel, and Andreas Haeberlen.
28th ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles (SOSP '21), Oct 2021.
- Orchard: Differentially Private Analytics at Scale.
Edo Roth, Hengchu Zhang, Andreas Haeberlen, and Benjamin C. Pierce.
14th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '20), Nov 2020.
- Testing Differential Privacy with Dual Interpreters.
Hengchu Zhang, Edo Roth, Benjamin C. Pierce, Aaron Roth, and Andreas Haeberlen.
35th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Object-Oriented Programming Systems, Languages, and Applications (OOPSLA '20), Nov 2020.
- Honeycrisp: Large-scale Differentially Private Aggregation Without a Trusted Core.
Edo Roth, Daniel Noble, Brett Hemenway Falk, and Andreas Haeberlen.
27th ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles (SOSP '19), Huntsville, Ontario, Canada, Oct 2019.
- Fuzzi: A Three-Level Logic for Differential Privacy.
Hengchu Zhang, Edo Roth, Andreas Haeberlen, Benjamin C. Pierce, and Aaron Roth.
24nd ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP '19), Berlin, Germany, Aug 2019.
- Hermetic: Privacy-preserving distributed analytics without (most) side channels.
Min Xu, Antonis Papadimitriou, Andreas Haeberlen, and Ariel Feldman.
Technical report MS-CIS-19-01, University of Pennsylvania, Jan 2019.
- Using Differential Privacy to Efficiently Mitigate Side Channels in Distributed Analytics.
Min Xu, Antonis Papadimitriou, Ariel Feldman, and Andreas Haeberlen.
11th European Workshop on Systems Security (EuroSec '18), Porto, Portugal, Apr 2018.
- A Framework for Adaptive Differential Privacy.
Daniel Winograd-Cort, Andreas Haeberlen, Aaron Roth, and Benjamin C. Pierce.
22nd ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP '17), Oxford, UK, Sep 2017.
- DStress: Efficient Differentially Private Computations on Distributed Data.
Antonis Papadimitriou, Arjun Narayan, and Andreas Haeberlen.
12th European Conference on Computer Systems (EuroSys '17), Belgrade, Serbia, Apr 2017.
- Big Data Analytics over Encrypted Datasets with Seabed.
Antonis Papadimitriou, Ranjita Bhagwan, Nishanth Chandran, Ramachandran Ramjee, Andreas Haeberlen, Harmeet Singh, Abhishek Modi, and Saikrishna Badrinarayanan.
12th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '16), Savannah, GA, Nov 2016.
- PRISM: Private Retrieval of the Internet's Sensitive Metadata.
Ang Chen and Andreas Haeberlen.
8th Workshop on Cyber Security Experimentation and Test (CSET '15), Washington, DC, Aug 2015.
- Verifiable Differential Privacy.
Arjun Narayan, Ariel Feldman, Antonis Papadimitriou, and Andreas Haeberlen.
10th European Conference on Computer Systems (EuroSys '15), Bordeaux, France, Apr 2015.
- Compute Globally, Act Locally: Protecting Federated Systems from Systemic Threats.
Arjun Narayan, Antonis Papadimitriou, and Andreas Haeberlen.
10th Workshop on Hot Topics in System Dependability (HotDep '14), Broomfield, CO, Oct 2014.
- Differential Privacy: An Economic Method for Choosing Epsilon.
Justin Hsu, Marco Gaboardi, Andreas Haeberlen, Sanjeev Khanna, Arjun Narayan, Benjamin Pierce, and Aaron Roth.
2014 IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium (CSF '14), Vienna, Austria, Jul 2014.
- Sensitivity analysis using type-based constraints.
Loris D'Antoni, Marco Gaboardi, Emilio Jesus Gallego Arias, Andreas Haeberlen, and Benjamin C. Pierce.
1st Workshop on Functional Programming Concepts in Domain-Specific Languages (FPCDSL '13), Boston, MA, Sep 2013.
- Linear Dependent Types for Differential Privacy.
Marco Gaboardi, Andreas Haeberlen, Justin Hsu, Arjun Narayan, and Benjamin C. Pierce.
40th ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL '13), Rome, Italy, Jan 2013.
- DJoin: Differentially Private Join Queries over Distributed Databases.
Arjun Narayan and Andreas Haeberlen.
10th USENIX Symposium on Operating Systems Design and Implementation (OSDI '12), Hollywood, CA, Oct 2012.
- Differential Privacy Under Fire.
Andreas Haeberlen, Benjamin C. Pierce, and Arjun Narayan.
20th USENIX Security Symposium, San Francisco, CA, Aug 2011.
- Differential Privacy for Collaborative Security.
Jason Reed, Adam J. Aviv, Daniel Wagner, Andreas Haeberlen, Benjamin C. Pierce, and Jonathan M. Smith.
3rd European Workshop on System Security (EuroSec '10), Paris, France, Apr 2010.